Saturday, May 5, 2018

Celebrating Christopher!

As April 21st, the 8-year Anniversary of Christopher’s accident and subsequent Brain Injury approached, I once again found myself reminiscing about the difficulty of that time, but mostly feeling grateful for his miraculous recovery. I created a new slideshow to celebrate his life and to remind myself and my loved ones of how far he’s come since that time.

Christopher 2010 and 2018
Christopher... I can’t let this day go by without telling you how thankful I am that you’re alive, healthy and thriving! You’ve come so far since that day in 2010 and I’m so proud of the kind, caring and compassionate young man you are today. You’ve accomplished so much and have such a bright and promising future ahead of you. Keep working hard and reaching for the stars! You’re well on your way and I love you more than you’ll ever know! 

I created a slideshow for you to celebrate your life! ❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment